Friday, July 30th, 2010 at 1:11 pm
Take a look at your Garmin eTrex GPS Receiver and confirm if these reasons why this gadget is very much like a man are correct or not. Here are seven reasons how men and this gadget are similar.
- It is tough and rugged.
- It is made for the outdoors, works best with nature, and loves getting dirty. *wink
- It is downright handsome (I know it sounds like it was copied off from “How a Garmin eTrex GPS Receiver is like a Woman” but then again this is related to that)
- Handy and reliable to get the job done.
- Has a few buttons needed to push to function according to your will (don’t mind the double meaning).
- Variants such as the Garmin eTrex Summit HC, and the Garmin eTrex Venture HC are as awesome as their other counterparts.
- It is a silent worker and gets the job done without much fuss.
Friday, July 30th, 2010 at 1:09 pm
Using a Garmin eTrex GPS Receiver is a unique gadget that would make any proud owner not help but gloat. Here are seven reasons why a Garmin eTrex GPS Receiver is like your woman:
- It is downright beautiful, with all the right curves fitting your hand grips.
- You almost cannot live without it as soon as you get to understand how it works.
- Its road map feature and Garmin Blue Chart Maps dictate you what path to take. As in literally dictates where.
- If it gets tired and out of juice, it simply quiets up.
- Everyone who gets to see you carrying one would envy you for having one.
- It requires tender loving care, but can be handled rough as well *wink.
- Its delicate and complex creation is within a sleek and sexy exterior.
Monday, July 26th, 2010 at 5:19 am
Going on a roadtrip has never been easier with the Garmin eTrex GPS Receiver. All you need to do is to turn it on, wait for a few seconds, and then let the receiver scan the skies for available satellites. As soon as you are connected, your map is loaded and voila! You get to see where you are, and what route to take.
To make your roadtrip complete, don’t forget to bring with you your SD card filled with Garmin Blue Chart Maps. With a comprehensive map on the palm of your hands, who needs to look at highway signs? No more asking for directions and going in circles. Roadtrip becomes a fun and engaging experience with this GPS device.